Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Children's Museum


After I dropped Tyler off at school today my dear friend, Marie, and I took Emma and Evan to the Children's Museum.  We had a great time but we didn't get to spend as much time as we would have liked.  The museum opened at 1o a.m. so we were able to stay about an hour and a half before we had to leave to get the kids home for naps.  There was lots we didn't see so we will have to schedule another trip soon!  Here are a few pictures of the highlights from the day.

Tyler and Great Uncle John would have loved this train!

Getting ready for take-off!

Dr. Brown is so kind to her patients.


The dinosaurs were a big hit.  She has a pretty awesome roar herself.

Sitting down for her pretend lunch of pizza and carrots.

Her real lunch with best buddy Evan!=)

I am thinking this might be an awful cute one to put in the slide show at their wedding!

1 comment:

Val said...

I keep meaning to take our girls to ours - but I don't like to go to new places by myself. I will have to go with somebody else then I am able to take the girls by myself - is that weird. Anyway I love the picture where Emma's head is through the bars looking at the dinosaurs! Too cute!