Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 24th

I know that I am a wee bit biased but goodness these two are cute!

It must have been all of your good thoughts sent our way because swim lessons have been great the first two days. I am not sure about the quality of the lessons but I think that they are serving the purpose of helping Tyler to get over his fear of the water. I figure I will sign him up for private lessons at a swim school next but at least I will be comfortable knowing that he isn't going to freak out whenever we get in the pool!:) Emma has been doing great too. She was jumping in off of the side to me today. I put her under twice and she never even fussed about it.

1 comment:

Val said...

Hi Sarah - I found your blog through Anna's - this is Valerie Copeland (now Garrett) - our kids are almost the same age - we are living near Dallas now. You will have to check out my blog too. www.garrettfootballfamily.blogspot.com - it was great to see your family.