Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 100th Post

I am so glad that my friend Keli started her blog.  If I hadn't seen hers I don't know that I would have ever started doing this.  I love that I am able to give my family and friends that are far away a sneak peak into our daily lives.  I hope that those of you who read it enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.
2008 has been a wild ride.  We are so glad to be back living in Tucson.  Marshall is working for himself and even though the economy is not in the greatest shape we are doing just fine.  We are so thankful each and every day for the blessings that God has provided in our lives.  We have two beautiful, happy, healthy children that have taught us what it means to love unconditionally.  I am married to one of the greatest men in the world, he is so good to me and I can't imagine my life without him.  We are surrounded by friends and family who are always there for us.  I look at my life and I just cannot believe how lucky I am.
I love you all so much and I pray that each and every one of you has a happy, healthy, and blessed New Year.  

No comments: