Saturday, March 22, 2008

March 22nd

We went to another Spring Training game yesterday. This time we bought lawn seats. We figured we would bring a blanket and just chill out with the kids and enjoy a beautiful afternoon. We got there right before the game and it was another near sell out. We found a great spot on the grass but we were too far away for Tyler to really get into the game--he did however enjoy his hot dog and ice cream. My neighbor gave me tickets to an Angel's game this Thursday which are right behind the dugout! He said that the players usually give the kids baseballs----that could cause stroke induced excitement in Tyler:) Emma really enjoyed being outside and was perfect the whole time we were there.

Our wonderful babysitter, Thedra, works at an indoor play place where they had an Easter Egg Hunt this morning. Here is a picture of she and Tyler---he wanted to go eat his candy so he wasn't thrilled I wanted to take a picture.

He found lots of eggs and was on a sugar high for the rest of the day. Here are a few pictures from there---thanks to Nana for the Lightning McQueen basket!

Ok People....I'm ready to go!


Waiting patiently for the hunt to begin.
After we left there we stopped at the grocery store where the Easter Bunny was outside handing out candy. Tyler was thrilled that the bunny gave him not only candy but also a high five! The rest of the day he kept saying..."Mommy, the Easter Bunny is sooooooo big!"
We went to church this evening so that we can head down to Tucson early tomorrow. The Valenzuelas always have an all day picnic at a park and we are going to spend the day with them.
Emma isn't thrilled with wearing a dress right now because it gets in the way of her crawling. I figure if I keep putting them on her she will go ahead and walk. I have all these cute little dresses for her to wear and I want to make sure she wears all of them while she is still too young to argue about what I am putting on her!
We are going to celebrate Emma's birthday (can you believe that she is already a year old!?) tomorrow while we are at the park. I got her the cutest little hat that looks like a cake. I have been putting it on her here at the house but we will see how she does with it tomorrow. It is going to be 87 degrees and since we will be at the park I guess I will have to put her in some shorts instead of a party dress---oh well, I guess I will let her have her way since we are celebrating her birthday!:)

No comments: