Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day


My sweet kids and their wonderful dad made my Mother's Day a VERY special one.  
First thing in the morning they gave me a beautiful pair of earrings and a great new purse.  


Since we were all up and at it before 6 am we headed to Cracker Barrel before the crowds hit and had breakfast.  We got the kids fed and napped early because we headed over to Kim and Elva's around 1 pm.  Both of the kids had a great time playing in the pool and we all enjoyed spending a relaxing day with friends.
I am so very blessed and I thank God each and every day for allowing me to be mom to my wonderful children.   
I hope that all of you moms had as wonderful of a day as I did.  
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

Val said...

I love the purse and earrings - great presents!!

Adoptive Momma said...

You're spoiled :) Great picture of the kids!