Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday, October 24th

I am leaving this morning to go to Missouri for my grandmother's 80th b-day.  With Marshall just starting a new business and the cost of flights and all the other child travel costs we decided it would be easiest if I just went by myself.  You might want to say a small prayer for Marshall this weekend as he stays at home with the kids by himself.  I am very jealous of him today because he gets to go with Tyler on his first field-trip!  I am sure that the three of them will have a blast and according to Tyler they will eat lots of pizza and ice cream!=)

Here is our latest installment of "What Is He Saying".

Last but not least, here is a Birthday Message for Granny.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will post some new kid pics when I get back on Monday.

1 comment:

Val said...

Have a safe trip - wish I was going up there too - take lots of warm clothes!!