Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


I am so very thankful for all of the blessing that I have in my life. I have a wonderful husband who is makes me laugh, loves me, and is the best dad to our children. I have two beautiful children who are happy (most of the time), healthy, and bring so much joy to my life. I have a big extended family that is supportive, loving, fun, loud and crazy and I love each one of them! I have an incredible circle of friends who constantly bless my life with their presence and their generosity.
Last night as we lay in bed I told Marshall that I was fulfilled. I mean that. My life is a great one. I am not saying that it is perfect, in fact it is far from that, but who really wants perfect? What I have is a life where all of my needs are met. One that is filled with people I love.
Each and every night I thank God for the blessings in my life. As we celebrate Thanksgiving I wanted to thank each of you for being in my life. I love you all and appreciate all that you do for me.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

3 comments:

Val said...

i couldn't have said it better! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Nana said...

Thank You for being such a blessing to my life!!

Adoptive Momma said...

We love you too!