Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving in Mexico

Yeah yeah yeah....I know...I have become a total slacker blogger. I could go on and on and tell you all about how crazy busy I have been, but if I had to relive the horrors of teaching Tyler's Kindergarten class again I think I just might not make it!;) Seriously though, it was a VERY crazy November and has continued in to December. I am hoping and praying that our boring old existence will return with the new year.
For those of you who didn't know-- we spent our Thanksgiving in Mexico this year. At the last minute we decided to get out of Dodge. We hadn't used our time share for the year and Marshall had enough airline miles for us all to fly free so we hoped on a plane and headed to Cancun. It was a bit unconventional but it sure was a blast!
The kids were awesome travelers which made the trip oh so much better.
Here are a few pictures from our much needed vacation.
Yes..the water is THAT blue!
Nap time in the shade.
She is just something else=)
The kid pool with the side in the background.

Petting a shark.
Fun at dinner.

Happy vacationers!

No comments: