Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best hubby ever!!!

Have I ever told you how great Marshall is? He is such a wonderful husband and father and I am thankful each and every day for him.
I am going to brag on him a little more and tell you about the great trip that he (yes, I said, HE) planned for me. He arranged the time and place without ANY input from me. He even completely took charge of arranging child care!
Two weekends ago we drove over to CA and dropped the kids off at Marie's house. We then drove up to Dana Point and spent two FABULOUS nights at the St. Regis!
It was beyond wonderful. I got a massage and spent a few hours in the spa while he played a round of golf and then we just spent the rest of the time hanging out together enjoying being alone and soaking up the amazing Southern Ca weather.
I didn't really take any pictures because it was such a chill out trip---however there were a few weddings taking place while we were there and for some reason I was just so in awe watching this one being set up that these are the only pictures I took!

I always say that I want to get remarried in a church for our 10th anniversary---but I gotta tell you, if we by chance win the lotto before then the ceremony will be taking place here!!=)
As you can see the kids had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

shelley said...

You have a great hubby!! That is awesome!! If I don't plan it, it doesn't get done :(
Love the wedding pics, so pretty!!