Thursday, October 22, 2009

Just for the JOY of it!


A Blogger friend of mine has started a new carnival. The carnival is called “Just for the Joy of it”. She's inviting everyone to link up a post on something that gives them Joy (Happiness, Gratitude, Laughter, Contentment, Excitement – you know, the good stuff!). She really is trying to highlight the simple pleasures of life, and wants remind us all to slow down and smell the roses.
I thought that I would join in today and share some funny pics of the two people who give me more joy, laughter, love, and happiness than should legally be allowed=)
My Tyler and Emma!
These two make me smile a thousand times a day! They also drive me crazy at times but they are two of the best things that have ever happened to me!=).

1 comment:

Aunt Marie said...

love Emma's rockin hair...Tyler is too cool for school.