Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cringe worthy

Even though I am going against Marshall's direct order of "don't you dare put that on the blog" I just can't help it!=)  Ever take one of those pics that you just know will haunt the poor subject FOREVER?!?!  Check out the following.  I know Tyler will just die of embarrassment for having had these posted on the web...but I just can't help myself..they are too funny!=)  



In defence of myself he did ask me to let him wear Sleeping Beauty's dress and he did enjoy dancing with his sister.  Now, when he sees this ten years from now I know he will deny it and think that I am a horrible mom, but I will know in my heart he was having a great time!=)

6 comments:

Corinne Morash said...

Those will be in his wedding slideshow. LOL. :)

Nana said...

He is so pretty in PINK!! Remember taking your "little sister" over to the neighbor's?
I wish we had pictures!

Val said...

So funny - I just glanced at the picture and thought oh how sweet Emma has a friend over that played dress up - I bet having her brother play dressup was even more fun!! :) I want a picture when he is 16 and you show his date this picture!!

shelley said...

LOL, that is tooo funny!! I get those "direct orders" from mike also!! But dress-up is so fun and I don't recall seeing outfits for little boys!! Although Cole does wear his halloween costume still!!

Adoptive Momma said...

Brian is thanking God we have two boys and no fairy princess dresses in our house right now...LOL! Loved the picture. What a great big brother he is playing whatever his sister wants :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is too funny. How times have changed, before the internet it was the dreaded family photo albums that were pulled out. Now anybody will be able to pull up embarrassing photos from the past.