Wednesday, August 10, 2011

First Day of First Grade!!!!!


We both survived today and they were only a few tears shed, and to be honest they were mine! Can you believe Tyler started first grade today?
We actually met his teacher, Ms. Carlson, on Monday and even then I got filled up with tears. I guess I was just in shock that he was going to be attending such a HUGE school. I am so used to his small little preschool where there were only 15 kids in his Kindergarten class and everyone knew everyone.
Tyler and Ms. Carlson.
He is now attending Wilson K-8 so he is a little bitty fish in a great big pond.
Tyler and his friend, Ethan, in front of the school.
Tyler and his buddy, Drew.
But I have to tell you....he did AWESOME. I am so proud of him for being so excited and for not even hesitating for a second. He had a great first day and I know the rest of the year is going to be just as fabulous!
High fiving his teacher in line and ready to start the day!

No comments: