Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Let's recap July

I guess I have some catching up to do since my last post was a MONTH ago. My ears are burning from everyone being mad that I have become such a lazy blogger!=) Honestly, we have just been trying to stay super BUSY so the kids don't have too much free time on their hands. Because of this my computer time has become pretty limited.
Let's go back to the beginning of July. I don't have any 4th of July pics this year because Tucson was so dry and AZ had such a horrible fire season the fireworks got cancelled. We had a nice cookout with friends but I didn't take any pictures.
After the 4th we headed to Carlsbad. We got to attend The Annual Morash Family Backyard Bash. It was a great trip for a number of reasons: The kids got to see not only Aunt Marie, Uncle Bill, Aunt Corinne and Uncle Dave, but they also got to see Aunt Katie since she was in CA too; We got to go to a favorite summer activity, Jazz in the Park; Tyler and Mason got in plenty of wrestling time together, We got to see how big sweet Ethan is getting; We got in a day or two at the beach (Katie needs to send me pics of this AND Jazz in the park); AND Marshall and I got a night away by ourselves. It was a fabulous trip and a wonderful time was had by all!

No comments: