Monday, October 4, 2010

MIA

What happened to ALL the free time I was supposed to have when the kids started school? I have been working at the school every Tuesday and my Thursdays just seem to ALWAYS be full. I am sorry that I haven't posted in awhile but I guess better late than never.....

Way back in the middle of September I took Tyler to his first concert--The Jonas Brothers (The Camp Rock 3 Final Jam!). It was seriously like 105 degrees at 7 pm so we were a hot sweaty mess, but that boy was on cloud nine!!! He had so much fun. I loved being able to be the one to take him to his first concert. I wish you all could have witnessed his reaction to the whole thing--he honestly never let go of me through the entire thing--we either held hands or he had his arm around me. I don't think the grin came off of his face for a week!!!
This was an evening that neither of us will soon forget.
(Remember--it was HOT HOT HOT out so we look a little rough!=)

No comments: